Help small businesses succeed with Infusionsoft!
About the Battle of the Apps 2015
You can help small businesses succeed by helping them attract, sell and wow their customers more effectively with Infusionsoft. We're looking for the next app, integration or plug-in that will help customers generate leads, save time and increase sales.
You have a shot at earning the coveted spot as a Battle of the Apps Winner for 2015. To enter the battle, you will be required to leverage Infusionsoft's API as you develop an innovative and powerful solution that customers will love. In addition to winning cash prizes, Infusionsoft will help promote your app to customers so you can build a business around it.
This year, we're awarding two Grand Prizes. It's possible one game-changing developer could win both prizes amounting to $30,000!
- People's Choice ($15,000), which is a public vote during ICON15, the Ultimate Small Business Conference.
- Founder's Choice ($15,000), which is a vote determined by Infusionsoft's co-founders during ICON15.
Why do small businesses use Infusionsoft?
Small businesses owners choose Infusionsoft for its complete sales and marketing software. Here are the key benefits:
- Get Organized -- Keep track of contacts, appointments, tasks and everything else about their business all in one place. Access Infusionsoft from any computer with an Internet connection and work from anywhere.
- Automate Marketing -- Attract more leads and turn them into customers — while they focus on their business. Infusionsoft streamlines processes by automating lead capture and email follow-up.
- Close Sales -- Close more deals, faster than ever. Infusionsoft helps sales teams spend more of their day growing sales with tools to get organized, quickly work through a list and automate follow-up.
- Sell Online -- Sell more online. Infusionsoft’s e-commerce tools manage online store, inventory, fulfillment and billing from a single system. Offer upsells, discounts, payment plans and subscription plans.
You can multiply the best of what Infusionsoft has to offer with your ideas. Battle of the Apps empowers you to make a difference for small businesses everwhere!
Infusionsoft is the leading sales and marketing software for small businesses, designed to help them get organized, grow sales and save time. Unlike other software providers, Infusionsoft is solely focused on small business success and provides one easy-to-use system for sales and marketing. The privately held, eight-time Inc. 500/5000 company is based in Chandler, Arizona and is funded by Goldman Sachs, Bain Capital Ventures, Mohr Davidow Ventures and Signal Peak Ventures.
- Legal age of majority within their jurisdiction (e.g., 18+ in United States)
- May be on behalf of an individual, team or business entity of any size
- INELIGIBLE PARTIES: Anyone who was employed by Infusionsoft six months prior to state of competition; Employees of Infusionsoft subidiary companies; Infusionsoft Officers, Directors, Board Members or Legal advisors; Previous Battle of the Apps Grand Prize Winners including business associates; Immediate family members and persons living in the same household(s) described herein.
- Must utilize the Infusionsoft API in a safe, secure and appropriate manner
- Must be an original work of the entrant
- Must support the English language
- App operates in compliance with Infusionsoft Acceptable Use Policy (AUP).
- Has completed Infusionsoft Marketplace Submission Review prior to March 15, 2015 at 5:00 PM MST.
- Apps that have been created or significantly changed during the calendar years 2014 or 2015. "Significantly changed" is determined at the sole and final discretion of Infusionsoft
Does this app render the benefits it says it does? Does it work well? Does it work as expected?
Is this app something we can see a significant number of our users using? Does it tangibly help them succeed?
Is the app intuitive to use? Does the app make it easy for novices and pros to benefit from? Is there thoughtful user interaction at play?
Does this app solve for a problem that exists in the market? Does it do it differently than others?